I Want To ...
For information in...
Find a Physician
From a family practitioner to the most sophisticated neurologists, JFK Medical Center's staff includes some of the most highly respected physicians in the northeast. For a referral to a JFK physician, click here.
Valet parking is available at the main entrance for a $2 fee. Hours for valet parking are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Self parking is provided next to the Medical Center. Please follow signs for visitor parking. We ask that you not park anywhere that may block entrances.
- Patients for the JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute and the JFK New Jersey Neuroscience Institute park in Lot B (gated lot directly across from the Rehabilitation Institute).
- Patients for out-patient testing park in Lot E.
- Pre-admission Testing and Same Day Surgery: For the convenience of our patients and drivers, drop-off & pick-up is available at the Admitting Entrance (second driveway). Valet parking is also available at this location from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Patients may also be dropped-off at the Admitting Circle and drivers can park at the Main Entrance (Lot A). The sign says: Admitting Drop-off/Pick-up. It is at the second entrance, coming from either direction.
- Emergency Room patients park in the ER parking lot.
- Occupational Health and Family Practice park in Lot G.
- Disabled parking is available in all visitors' lots. Additional disabled parking spaces are located in Lot B. Visitors with special needs should contact Security at (732) 321-7568.