Benefits of Volunteering
- Opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
- Interact with professionals and others who share the same interest.
- Chance to share knowledge and learn new skills.
- Career explorationIncreases self-esteem.
- Creative and productive ways to spend leisure time.
- Receive satisfaction from helping others.
The typical application process requires the applicant to provide:
- Immunization records or current blood tests to show immunities
- Recommendation letters
- Purchase of a uniform and a background check (only for adults)
- Starting assignments take approximately 4 – 6 weeks from receipt of completed paperwork.
Additionally, any team members who would want to volunteer outside their assigned department are welcomed to submit their application.
For more information and applications call the Volunteer Department at 732-321-7083.
New volunteers may sign up at the link below. If you have already registered as a volunteer please click here.