In This Section
I Want To ...
For information in...
Find a Physician
From a family practitioner to the most sophisticated neurologists, JFK Medical Center's staff includes some of the most highly respected physicians in the northeast. For a referral to a JFK physician, click here.
Outpatient Center at Monroe
Phone: (609) 409-1170
Fax: (609) 409-1196
100 Overlook Drive, Monroe Township, NJ
(Pond View Plaza on the corner of Union Valley and Union Valley Half Acre Roads)
Hours of Operation:
Monday and Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Residents of Monroe Township and the surrounding areas benefit from the individual attention and expert services provided by our therapists. We provide a broad level of therapy and rehabilitation to patients following injury or illness. Specialty areas include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Hearing and hearing aid services
Some of the specific services offered at this site include:
- Orthopedic and sports injuries
- Total joint rehabilitation
- Post-orthopedic surgery problems
- Back and spine disorders
- Hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder rehabilitation
- Post-stroke rehabilitation
- Work and auto injuries
- Balance and gait training to increase mobility and reduce the risk of falls
- Prosthetic and orthotic training
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Incontinence Treatment
- Vestibular Rehabilitation -- dizziness, vertigo